We’re looking for guest bloggers!
Interested In Becoming A MelakaCool Guest Blogger?
We welcome guest posts here at MelakaCool. We are looking for something that could give our readers some fresh perspective about Melaka. Something different from what we are giving you. If you are interested, you are welcome to guest blog at MelakaCool. Please go through the guidelines below.
What Kind Of Content Do We Accept?
Anything that is related to Melaka and must be useful for MelakaCool readers. It can be about your favorite restaurants, historical places in Melaka that you visited recently, tourist spots, your weekend adventures at your favorite shopping malls; anything.
You can also write on tips of choosing the best budget hotel in Melaka.
This is what you can do:
- Head over to the homepage and check out MelakaCool to understand what kind of articles we publish here.
- Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for readers.
- Please also do a search on MelakaCool to avoid submitting already published ideas.
- Your post must be original and has never been published before on the Internet.
- Your post must be at least 500 words.
- Your post must be related to Melaka.
- Your post must contain at least a picture. The maximum width is 1200 px. The best is 1200 * 600 px. If the pictures are not yours, please lets us know as well.
- Your post(s) and picture(s) must be suitable for the General Audiences – Rated G.
- You can include two links. It can be in the content or in the about author byline. However, it must not be linked to a sales page or any affiliate program links.
- Your article can be in English or in Bahasa Malaysia.
How Do You Submit Your Guest Blogger Article?
If you have a post that meets the guidelines above, please submit your post title and drafts (in points) through our contact form. Please also include the links that you would include in your post and in the about author section. We will reply as soon as possible.
This is just a basic guideline. We will update it from time to time. We reserve the right to edit the posts as needed or to reject posts that we feel are not appropriate for this web site. It’s best to send in a draft of the article first.