We welcome guest posts here at MelakaCool. We are looking for something that could give our readers some fresh perspective. Something different from what we are giving you. If you are interested, you are welcome to guest blog at MelakaCool. Please go through the guidelines below.
What kind of content do we accept?
Anything that is related specifically to Melaka and it must be useful for MelakaCool readers. It can be about your favorite restaurants, historical places in Melaka that you visited recently, tourist spots, your weekend adventures at your favorite shopping malls; anything.
If you have something you don’t like, you could also write about it, but please make sure your criticism is constructive.
- Your post must be original and has never been published before on the Internet. If it has been published before at your blog, please do contact us first.
- Your post must be > 400 words.
- Your post must be related to Melaka.
- Your post must contain at least a picture. Maximum width is 550. See here for picture sample size.
- Your post and picture(s) must be suitable for the General Audiences – Rated G.
- You can include up to two links in the byline, which will be displayed at the bottom of the post.
- You can use SEO anchor text for your links in the byline. However it must not be linked to a sales page or any affiliate program links.
How do you submit your guest post?
If you have a post that meets the guidelines above, you can send it to us by using our contact form or you can email us directly at admin[a]melakacool.com. We will reply as soon as possible. You may send in your post title and drafts (in points) if you are not sure whether it meets our guidelines or not.
This is just a basic guideline. We will update it from time to time. We reserve the right to edit the posts as needed and to reject posts that we feel are not appropriate for this web site.